Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 21, 2012

Stepping into First Grade

I have never had a classroom theme before, but after seeing so many cute classrooms on pinterest and teaching blogs I decided I wanted one this year.   I went with a shoe theme because I bought this cute banner on clearance a few years ago:




It came with the cute shoes cutouts that I used to label my students' lockers. 

To go with this theme we did a lot of Pete the Cat activities the first week of school, more on this soon, and we made these cute shoes.  This was created by The Bubbly Blonde  and looks really great in the hall outside my classroom.  I don't know that I will make them the same next year though because I did all of the laces myself and it took a very long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment